Business Roof Maintenance
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
I’m sure we have all heard this quote at some point. As business and home owners we know that preventative maintenance can save as a lot of time and money in the long run. By keeping up regular maintenance of our roofing we can avoid emergency repairs, as well as prolong the life of our investment.
Some regular maintenance of your roof might include:
- Re-caulking vents and flashing on your roof.
- Re-tab any lifting shingles or un-tabbed shingles that may have come loose.
- Replacing missing shingles that have been lost by wind damage.
- Cleanign out blocked down spouts.
- Tacking loose nails on existing old eavestroughs.
Regular inspection of your roofing for these signs of wear and damage can have them addressed before they become bigger issues that take more money and time to repair.
Interested in having Red Leaf Roofing provide inspection and maintenance for your business or housing properties?